Manor oak image 5


In-Year School Transfers and Admissions

Bromley Admissions co-ordinates applications for all Bromley infant, junior and primary schools. To apply for a primary school place other than for reception transfer, i.e for current reception to current Year 6, you need to download and complete the primary in-year application form.

Making an application for primary schoolApplying for in-year admissionsContact the School Directly

Visit Us!

Open Events will be on our Website Calendar.

However, if you wish to arrange a viewing, we endeavour to accommodate any request. Please just register your interest or contact us by clicking here.

Latest News & Social