We are pleased to share that Manor Oak Primary School received a Good Ofsted rating in May 2023.
- "Reading is a high priority at the school. Staff teach phonics to pupils consistently well."
- "Leaders and teaching staff identify the needs of pupils with SEND well. They ensure that the school provides a positive culture so all pupils can have success in their learning."
- "Staff set clear expectations for learning routines and behaviours. This means pupils can work well independently and with their peers. Staff ensure that behaviour does not get in the way of pupils’ learning."
- "Leaders provide many opportunities for pupils’ wider personal development."
Manor Oak Primary School received a Good Ofsted rating in November 2016.
Manor Oak Primary School Ofsted Report
- "Pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare are good. Leaders ensure that they develop very positive attitudes to learning and overcome any fears of failure.
- There is very good provision for the large proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities. These pupils make consistently good progress as a result.
- Leaders have enhanced communications with and involvement of parents in school life. This is helping to improve pupils’ attendance and strengthen safeguarding arrangements.
- The curriculum provides interesting and relevant opportunities for pupils to broaden their knowledge and develop skills in a wide range of subjects.
- Pupils behave well and benefit from the strong emphasis on inclusion evident in the school’s culture. Provision for their spiritual, moral, social and cultural education is good."