Manor Oak Primary School received a Good Ofsted rating in November 2016.
Manor Oak Primary School Ofsted Report
- "Pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare are good. Leaders ensure that they develop very positive attitudes to learning and overcome any fears of failure.
- There is very good provision for the large proportion of pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities. These pupils make consistently good progress as a result.
- Leaders have enhanced communications with and involvement of parents in school life. This is helping to improve pupils’ attendance and strengthen safeguarding arrangements.
- The curriculum provides interesting and relevant opportunities for pupils to broaden their knowledge and develop skills in a wide range of subjects.
- Pupils behave well and benefit from the strong emphasis on inclusion evident in the school’s culture. Provision for their spiritual, moral, social and cultural education is good."