Home Page


Picture 1


Making an application for primary school


Applying for the new reception intake

Online applications for Bromley residents for reception places , are available at

To download a booklet relating to all Primary Admissions, please click here



Making an application

Online applications will only be processed when proof of address and parental responsibility have been received by the Bromley Admissions Team. Please see application terms and conditions for further information.


If you are unable to make an online application, paper forms are available on special request from the Bromley Admissions Team. Bromley Admissions process all school applications for London Borough of Bromley residents. You cannot apply directly to schools. If you live outside the London Borough of Bromley, you must apply to your local council, even if you want to apply for a Bromley school. You can however include Bromley schools on your home local authority application.


Bromley residents should apply online at



Further information

You can view or download the Starting primary education in Bromley booklet for more information. If you have any queries regarding reception places, please email us and a member of the team will contact you.




Children with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC)

If your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan (statement of special educational needs), please do not complete any of these forms but contact the Bromley Special Educational Needs team  for further information.




Children with medical or social needs

In exceptional circumstances there is discretion to admit a child on the grounds of their or their family’s acute medical and social need for their first preference school only. Applications must have be made using the registration form for consideration under medical or social needs.




In-year admissions

Bromley Admissions co-ordinates applications for all Bromley infant, junior and primary schools. To apply for a primary school place other than for reception transfer, ie for current reception to current Year 6, you need to download and complete the primary in-year application form or collect a form from main reception at Bromley Civic Centre (Monday-Friday 08.30-17.00).


Bromley process applications for Bromley infant, primary and junior schools from residents of all local authorities. You can view or download the Education: Finding your place leaflet.







To download the Manor Oak Primary School & Nexus Education Schools Trust Admissions Policy, click the link below,

Admissions Policy/ Oversubscription Arrangements